This Special Issue is focused on gathering contributions from academics, researchers and other geoscience professionals, reflecting on the responses taken or available to the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Articles are invited that explore this issue from a range of perspectives and expertise, providing examples of responses and considering the implications for geosciences as a whole. Articles from the geosciences are welcome, as is commentary from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Field activities (e.g., geoparks, geoheritage, geotourism)
- Geoscientific research projects and programs
- Laboratory and analytical testing
- Geoeducation, geoethics and outreach
- International collaboration and cooperation
- Student internship, placement and work-integrated learning
Special Issue Editors
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 18 December 2020.