With Solution is looking for a Fiber network design planner to join their team.
Salary: start at 1000€
Key responsibilities, Experience and Qualifications:
• Fibre Network Planning experience (required);
• Building GIS fibre network solutions;
• Data modelling, analysis and interpretation of SLD, Splice Sheets, BOMs & BOQs, Special Engineering Difficulty documents;
• Support to other team members;
• The candidate will be joining an already experienced team of talented individuals with expertise across multiple disciplines;
• Advanced knowledge in GIS technologies – QGIS, ArcGIS (preferable);
• Proficient computer literacy skills in Microsoft Excel application;
• Ability to integrate into existing team;
• Ensuring compliance with design quality and managing the efficient delivery of our network design projects;
• Produce process and work instruction documentation to ensure the project is being delivered as efficiently as possible and update and maintain trackers and record systems;
• Ability to manage a design team where there is a requirement to prioritize multiple tasks within a fast-paced and deadline oriented;
• Provide daily/weekly updates to the Project Manager;
• Analytical, detail oriented, high level of flexibility with willingness to learn/develop;
• Excellent time management and organisational skills;
• Excellent written and spoken English (preferable).
With Solution is committed to building an inclusive working environment so does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, ethnicity, denomination or sexual orientation.
Send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org