- What aspects of data quality are most important to end data users? (Level of detail vs. precision vs. completeness vs. consistency.)
- What are approaches to creating data quality, such as validation, tools like Maproulette, and the training of mappers?
- How do we institutionalize data quality in workflows and culture?
06:00 UTC Session
- Tommy Charles – OSM Sierra Leone and Youthmappers
- Shamillah Nassozi – OSM Uganda
- Michael Heißmeier – HOT Training WG
- Feye Andal – OSM Philippines & UP Resilience Institute
- Carter Draper – iLab Liberia
16:00 UTC Session
- Arnalie Vicario – HOT Community Working Group
- Ralph Aytoun – HOT Global Validation Lead / Missing Maps UK
- Martijn van Exel – OSM US Board / MapRoulette
- Laura Avelino – Canadian Red Cross