Special Issue “Advances in Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis of Geographical Data”
The period to submit manuscripts for the special issue of ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information magazine is open.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 May 2021.
This special number Guest Editors are:
Dr. Stamatis Kalogirou
Mr. Stefanos Georganos
Dr. George Kefalas
Dr. Roxanne S. Lorilla
The editors welcome developments related but not limited to:
- Spatial statistics;
- Machine learning applications on spatial data;
- Machine learning for remote sensing applications;
- Improvements on existing AI models tailored to spatial data analysis;
- Proposing new methods to couple geographical information with AI solutions;
- Innovative ways to fuse multisource spatial data with AI algorithms;
- Comparative analysis between machine learning and traditional geostatistics to solve geographical problems;
- Landscape assessment and ecosystem modeling;
- Spatial dynamics of environmental processes;
- Assessing socioecological systems;
- Revealing drivers of ecosystem services, landscape changes/transitions, etc.;
- Advanced machine learning algorithms/techniques for object-based image analysis.
ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (ISSN 2220-9964) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal on geo-information. It is a journal of the ISPRS (International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing) and is published monthly online by MDPI
For more information on this special follow this link.