The Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), University of Twente is hiring a fulltime Open Science Officer.
- Master or doctoral degree in computer science, information technology, geoinformatics, or any other relevant discipline.
- Experience in open source programming (e.g. Python and/or R)
- Experience in geospatial data handling.
- Experience in setting up open research platforms, and/or virtual research environments.
- Experience in scientific report writing, reviewing and editing.
- Experience or high motivation to work in international and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to plan, organize and execute complex problems.
- Exceptional social skills and capability to interact with (inter-)national science communities.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
Please submit your application before 24 May 2020. Your application has to include (i) a motivation letter clearly stating how you meet the selection criteria and (ii) a detailed CV with references.