Echoes in space – Introduction to Radar Remote Sensing, free online, self-paced course.
The course will start on September 16th 2019, and Registration is open during all the course.
The course will cover the following topics:
- History of Radar technology and the discovery of electromagnetic waves
- Image acquisition Geometry of airborne and space borne Radar systems
- Land applications of Radar remote sensing
- Applications of radar remote sensing over Water
- Application of Radar remote sensing for Hazard management
- Chris Schmullius – University of Jena
- Iain Woodhouse – University of Edinburgh