Big Earth Data is Open Access journal. It primarily features the fundamentals of ‘big Earth data’ handling, as well as the channels and technologies used for ‘big Earth data’ collection, management, analysis and visualisation. To showcase the benefits of data-driven research, submissions on the applications of ‘big Earth data’ in exploring the Earth’s history and its future evolution are highly encouraged.
Big Data for Environmental Analysis in South America is the next special issue of the journal.
The deadline for online paper submission is 31 August, 2019.
Potential topics include (but are not limited to) the following: (optional, but recommended)
- Technological development of environmental analysis through a large volume of data.
- Data analysis of Big Data using a cloud platform with sensors for monitoring the Earth and/or Climate.
- Algorithms and prediction models in the understanding of the interaction Land Use-Environment-Climate.
- Time-series analysis of Land Use and Land Cover for monitoring of large areas with medium and low spatial resolution sensors.
- New deforestation analysis tools, gas emissions and climatic factors.
- August 31, 2019 Paper submission online
- October 31, 2019 Decision to Authors
- December 31, 2019 Revised Paper Submission
- February 28, 2020 Publication
Special Issue Guest Editor: Dr. Carlos Antonio da Silva Junior, State University of Mato Grosso, Department of Geography, Brazil (email@example.com)
Follow the link for more information and paper submission